Thread: Deere 450C CL find

Default Deere 450C CL find

Recently got a 450C track loader from a CL find.It was sitting for supposedly 20 years, my bud and I winched it on his huge Pete recovery truck in the middle of the night to avoid DOT hassles. Got her home and after some fresh batteries were installed, I had her running fine.Then she started dying after start up, found out that governor rings in the injection pump were shot so I have a Georgia pump rebuilder doing that up now along with new injectors.Can't wait to take a video of her running so I can send it to the 2 brothers I bought it from to piss them off. They made me jump through hoops to get this old girl,they deserve this and more.
    SKULLFINDER--FINDER OF THE SKULL OF THE INFAMOUS HYDE PARK,NY MASTODON---YOUNGEST MASTODON FOUND ON THE PLANET

MALLEN EXCAVATING

Lol

Got the pump back, engine now runs fine.While waiting I pulled the nose cone off and changed out all the old hoses, both coolant and hydraulic on the tranny and engine oil coolers, new fan belt, some worn hardware, etc., changed all oils and filters. Took her for a spin yesterday around the shop, engine runs real strong but the regular clutch and left steering clutch are off, hopefully they just need adjustment.
    SKULLFINDER--FINDER OF THE SKULL OF THE INFAMOUS HYDE PARK,NY MASTODON---YOUNGEST MASTODON FOUND ON THE PLANET

MALLEN EXCAVATING

Watch your chins.

Is it set up 4 a back Ho?

Pics or ban!
    Quote Originally Posted by TCLA View Post
    Woulda shoulda coulda...if's and but's are like monkeys and nutz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bri View Post
    THIS MESSAGE BROUGHT TO YOU BY IGNORANT BRAINWASHED CITIZENS FOR A NOT SO GOOD CAUSE AND VARIOUS POLICE STATE AGENDA LOBBYING GROUPS

Thread Information