Thread: Mm2 stuck right.

Default Mm2 stuck right.

Plugged in plow didnt work. Changed solenoid still didnt work. Opened the two prongs on plow to truck connector. Plugged in . Then it worked. But the plow motor keeps going and going tilting blade right until i unplug it again. This happens no matter which way i push the joystick or even with the joystick turned off. Motor just runs and runs tilting blade right no matter. I have to unplug it to get plow motor to stop running

Suppose i could have bought a bad solenoid.. Though more likely something is hooked up wrong..

Okay so let me think,here... The big battery terminal goes with the smaller on one side.. The plow side big terminal goes on other. The little controller lead goes on right little nut on bottom. The other little wire goes on other little nut on bottom with the jumper from it to the top battery side....i think.. Lmao

Just pull up to a tree, put the left side corner against it and push, it will bypass and swing left.....ha.

there are "like" 2 different styles of solenoids, the wrong one can be made to work.
    forgit how i wirred et in buut I could look under the hood of the old yard truck if ya still need help in the next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by bri View Post
    Okay so let me think,here... The big battery terminal goes with the smaller on one side.. The plow side big terminal goes on other. The little controller lead goes on right little nut on bottom. The other little wire goes on other little nut on bottom with the jumper from it to the top battery side....i think.. Lmao
    I do not know what style wiring you have. That jumper wire from the big battery side to the small terminal was only used on the older cable controlled units, as far as I know.

Hmm. Now that you mention it i dont think it had a jumper before....

Quote Originally Posted by bri View Post
    Hmm. Now that you mention it i dont think it had a jumper before....
    LOL

Why aren't pics allowed in the signature line?

All fixed. Sold it

Thread Information