Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 77 of 77

Thread: 2017 Snow & Ice Show

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Payne Ohio
    Posts
    4,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark O View Post

    My wife is kinda pissed at me.
    Fixed it for ya
    Oh sure you're street smart.


    Sesame Street Smart.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The NEW EllTeeEss
    Posts
    9,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Mountain Oyster View Post
    Are you sure that's the reason she's a lil pissed.....
    That's one of many reasons..............

    Why aren't pics allowed in the signature line?

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark O View Post
    That's one of many reasons..............



    The innocent slaughter of chipmunks???....Is that on the list??....

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The NEW EllTeeEss
    Posts
    9,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matson Snow View Post
    The innocent slaughter of chipmunks???....Is that on the list??....
    It was far from innocent.......it was eating from the bird feeder, not the chipmunk feeder. I.E., stealing food from birds.

    Still not sure what was worse, the bang or digging the casing oot of the disposal. Especially since my hand won't fit down there.

    Why aren't pics allowed in the signature line?

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Payne Ohio
    Posts
    4,599

    Default

    MarkO why where you trying to put it in the disposal in the first place.
    And you wonder why your wife is mad at you.
    Oh sure you're street smart.


    Sesame Street Smart.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark O View Post
    It was far from innocent.......it was eating from the bird feeder, not the chipmunk feeder. I.E., stealing food from birds.

    Still not sure what was worse, the bang or digging the casing oot of the disposal. Especially since my hand won't fit down there.
    Why wood ewe encourage birds to be around, they poop on everything and make noise.........
    Ef ewe didn't have the feeder ewe'd have less tree rats hanging around too.

    Also when shooting oot the window it's always best to use a wheel gun or brass catcher in using a semi or full auto, suppressed is also wise too.
    No matter where you go.....there you are........

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Payne Ohio
    Posts
    4,599

    Default

    RMO The question is was his wife in the same room when this all went down?
    Oh sure you're street smart.


    Sesame Street Smart.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer2plower View Post
    RMO The question is was his wife in the same room when this all went down?
    If you knew he had a firearm in the house/bunker wood you be in the same room...........knowing what he's capable of doing with a skid........
    No matter where you go.....there you are........

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Morris County NJ
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Can I send this to Mooks?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Payne Ohio
    Posts
    4,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Mountain Oyster View Post
    If you knew he had a firearm in the house/bunker wood you be in the same room...........knowing what he's capable of doing with a skid........
    That is a good point.
    Oh sure you're street smart.


    Sesame Street Smart.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Payne Ohio
    Posts
    4,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randall View Post
    Can I send this to Mooks?
    Don't know if he likes cats.
    Oh sure you're street smart.


    Sesame Street Smart.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The NEW EllTeeEss
    Posts
    9,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer2plower View Post
    RMO The question is was his wife in the same room when this all went down?
    She was entering the kitchen when I fired. I had told her it was back, so she should have been prepared.

    I'll admit, I really wasn't thinking aboot where the casing would end up.

    Eye half bird feeders two keep dat monkey in Detoilet entertained.

    Besides, it's pretty cool to have up to five cardinals hanging aroond during the winter.

    Why aren't pics allowed in the signature line?

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark O View Post
    She was entering the kitchen when I fired. I had told her it was back, so she should have been prepared.

    I'll admit, I really wasn't thinking aboot where the casing would end up.

    Eye half bird feeders two keep dat monkey in Detoilet entertained.

    Besides, it's pretty cool to have up to five cardinals hanging aroond during the winter.




    5 Cardinals????....Wow...That's "Epic"....I guess small thing do amuse small minds

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New England Nomad
    Posts
    6,314

    Default

    Best way to feed cardinals is on a flat platform. Section of pipe, pipe flange, scrap of prywood. No four regged critter crimbing that. Little fluid film to be sure I suppose
    Caucasian and Confident

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Morris County NJ
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer2plower View Post
    Don't know if he likes cats.
    He's a good mouser, but he has brought a few chippies in the house. Did Mooks at least kill the vermin?

  16. #76
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matson Snow View Post
    5 Cardinals????....Wow...That's "Epic"....I guess small thing do amuse small minds
    "like"
    No matter where you go.....there you are........

  17. #77
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The NEW EllTeeEss
    Posts
    9,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matson Snow View Post
    5 Cardinals????....Wow...That's "Epic"....I guess small thing do amuse small minds
    Sure.........ranks right up there with throwing poo at the wall. Or orange popcicles.

    Why aren't pics allowed in the signature line?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •