Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2017 Snow & Ice Show

I showed up at the end to pickup Metal Pless' plows that were at the show. I looked at the educational topics and none of them seemed like i HAD to be there. Jim, how was it in your opinion?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I thought it was a very good show Jason. We had over 400 attendees and just about all the major sponsors were also part of it. Many of the attendees took advantage of the classes, then took all the quizzes to become certified. There were a lot of new contractors there also. Many from the West Coast and down south that had never attended a snow and ice show before. Yours truly and Mr. Rick Bell from Arctic snow and ice were speakers in several classes together. He's the general manager of what is probably the largest self performing contractor in the United States. He was just as nervous as I was before our first class . We have never been speakers before in educational classes.

Wish I could have went. Even though its 1.5 hours from my place.
    Oh sure you're street smart.

Sesame Street Smart.

Double post sorry
    Oh sure you're street smart.

Sesame Street Smart.

Quote Originally Posted by TCLA View Post
    I thought it was a very good show Jason. We had over 400 attendees and just about all the major sponsors were also part of it. Many of the attendees took advantage of the classes, then took all the quizzes to become certified. There were a lot of new contractors there also. Many from the West Coast and down south that had never attended a snow and ice show before. Yours truly and Mr. Rick Bell from Arctic snow and ice were speakers in several classes together. He's the general manager of what is probably the largest self performing contractor in the United States. He was just as nervous as I was before our first class . We have never been speakers before in educational classes.
    Probably should have made time to be there. You going to SIMA show? Paul was saying he may still have some hotel rooms left.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information