Thread: Northwest Companies of of North Carolina Non Payment Issues. We you paid or NOT paid

Default Northwest Companies of of North Carolina Non Payment Issues. We you paid or NOT paid

I am trying to track down those who were not paid this year or last year by North West Companies out of North Carolina. My company was one of the many who were not paid for our plow services we provided this winter season. Send me and email with your contact info or let me know if you have ever had issues with Northwest who seems to base their business structure on withholding service payments.

Joe
    DenverSnowPlowService.com
    DenverSnowPlow@gmailcom

Default Re: Northwest Companies of of North Carolina Non Payment Issues. We you paid or NOT

Send me an email if your were not paid for your services by NorthWest Companies. I need you to complete an online complaint through this link.
    http://www.ncdoj.gov/complaint

Joe
    DenverSnowPlow@gmail.com

I'm in the process of suing him. The problem is Gregory Tigani knows the rules and is not excepting getting served. So we're going through different avenues right now. That is why he hasn't been sued a lot, but I believe he settled twice out of court.

Thread Information