Thread: Series 24d mount ?

Default Series 24d mount ?

Hello. I have a few ?'s regarding a Snoway plow series 24D. It has been mounted on a 1990 4x4 GMC Suburban for the last 8 years and performed excellent. Unfortunately the Suburban has been plauged with to many problems to list and I have given up on it. My ? is is there a mount and wiring kit to mount the plow on a 2000 F250 4x4 (My other truck)? Their are no dealers local to ask so I have been looking at the Snoway site and other forums and I can not figure out if there are parts made that will allow this swap or if they are even still available. Any info would be great and thanks in advance-Matt

Default Re: Series 24d mount ?

There are several guys on this site that'll be able to help you out. I'm sure one of them will respond shortly.

That would be a 991000396 mount, no longer available. let me look around.
    Homepage
    Like us on Facebook!
    "Big hitter, the Lama. Long!." Carl Spackler
    "Nature is relentless and unchangeable, and it is indifferent as to whether its hidden reasons and actions are understandable to man or not" Galileo Galilei

Wow thanks for the quick response guys!

@Basher - Dang I was afraid that it would no longer be available. If you have a chance to look for one that would be awesome. Thanks - Matt

Your other solution would be to use a conversion kit. You end up spending about $1200 on black iron between the truck and the plow conversion but then you have the new mounting system and the next time it can be less than $400.

Good possibility (almost certain) you will have to change your Headlight harness and maybe adapters (depends which lights)

We would have all these parts in stock if you're interested call Kim 888-448-2464.

Have any questions check back. I am not at that number so if you want tech advice check back here or email snowtech@snowayparts.com
    Homepage
    Like us on Facebook!
    "Big hitter, the Lama. Long!." Carl Spackler
    "Nature is relentless and unchangeable, and it is indifferent as to whether its hidden reasons and actions are understandable to man or not" Galileo Galilei

Sounds like the conversion is going to be my best bet if I want to use that plow. I had to go out of town for the week but when I get back I will probably be in touch. Thanks again for your help!

Thread Information